With leadership from the Vermont early childhood education community, the VTAEYC Exchange aims to inspire learning and action where early childhood intersects with society’s most pressing issues. The work is led by Fellows who explore, engage, and offer opportunities and resources to their communities.
VTAEYC is now recruiting six new Fellows for the February cohort to represent the current “Intersections”:
Examples of the current Fellows work can be found here.
Fellows should plan to commit approximately 2-3 hours per week for nine months. In addition to guidance and support, VTAEYC also provides:
- A $1200 stipend
- A complimentary membership to VTAEYC+NAEYC
- Registration for the VTAEYC Annual ECE Conference
You or someone you know might be perfect for this opportunity!
Requirements to Apply:
- Be involved in early childhood education or a field related to one of the three Intersections
- Available to start in March 2023
- Willing to collaborate and meet with the other Fellows at least monthly via Zoom
- Available to attend the Annual Conference on November 6th and 7th
Applications are due by February 23, 2023.